page views

Steam Says: You Can Pay £2.50 For Far Cry 2

Man Vs. Village! It's the ultimate crossover battle!
I’m not going to lie, there are some perks to this job. One of them is that if I want to say “Look! Look, everybody! Far Cry 2 is, for the next few hours only, £2.50 on Steam! You should buy it, because it’s really good!” Then nobody can stop me. Not even you, guy who hated Far Cry 2 and is reading this right now. You are powerless.
EDIT: Turns out the deal is for UK and America only, and Europeans are still getting a price of €7.50. Europeans I am so sorry.
I know some people didn’t get along with Far Cry 2, and they cite checkpoints, overly aggressive AI and more besides as reasons that it’s a terrible game. But some people, like me and, apparently, every games developer I follow on Twitter, felt that it was an utterly transporting experience that produced breathtaking gunfights and moments of high drama with incredible regularity. Which group will you fall into? Who knows. But at £2.50, it’s a risk you’d be mad not to take. Buy this game, pop it onto its highest difficulty setting to enhance the realism that game works so hard to simulate and just see whether you have the time of your life.

By Quintin Smith via rockpapershotgun.com

Other stuff



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More